Data Backup & Recovery is built in to your service as we provide redundancy in multiple location, your whole private cloud is being back up and sync to other location every 10 seconds, but on top of this we provide offsite back up as optional service as well. This intuitive, automated, off-site backup service offers real value, peace of mind, and convenience to any organization.
- Data backup for servers, laptops, desktops, and Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- Simple, software-based configuration automates your recurring data backup tasks
- Point-and-click recovery of files from any location
- Data is encrypted, then stored off-site on a secured platform with 24×7 monitoring
- Data encryption ensures absolute security
- Scalable to daily operations and disaster plans
Why Consider off-site IP Data Backup?
- Backup tapes fail: According to a Yankee Group survey, the documented lifetime failure rate for on-site backup tapes is 50%. Can you trust your critical data to such an unreliable backup method?
- Protect yourself from exposure: Based on customer feedback, Forrester Research finds that even though most enterprises have strong security measures for critical production environments, they often overlook database backup security, leaving potentially sensitive information unprotected and themselves liable to damages.
- Be prepared for the worst: 93% of companies that lost their data center for 10 days or more due to a disaster filed for bankruptcy within one year of the disaster. 50% of businesses that found themselves without data management for this same time period filed for bankruptcy immediately. (National Archives & Records Administration in Washington)